- Web Space
- Monthly Price
- Web Space
- Billing Software
- Overselling Enabled
- Create User Accounts
- End-User Support
- Fully Automated
- Sell Domain Names
Your Customers Receive
- Unlimited Hostable Domain
- FTP Account
- Reliable Support
- Free Domain
- Shared SSL
- 1Click Installer
- Site Statistics
- Park / Sub Domain
- Zen Cart
Our datacenter network speed and capacity eliminate bandwidth traffic jams and roadblocks to assure high volume, instantaneous response for hosted applications.
To guarantee high speed, high quality bandwidth and low latency time, Our Data Center has chosen to deploy its own global fibre optic network. The network is managed using DWDM devices and is currently being migrated to 100G coherent technology, offering you to a total capacity of 3 Tbps to the worldwide web.
By using multiple Tier 1 telecom providers and direct Internet connections, They bypass transit networks and shorten the network path between your websites and your visitors. The result is lower latency, maximum speed and unsurpassed reliability. In short, we provide you with connectivity, bandwidth and stability you simply can't find anywhere else.
To guarantee the maximum redundancy and availability of server internet connection, all links are at least doubled at every routing point.
Two routers (each with two network cards) make up the physical connection to your server. The fiber optic cables are at least doubled, and sometimes tripled.
Quality server hardware
We stay on top of the latest technologies, and utilize the latest server hardware available on the market. By standardizing our technologies on these high-quality machines, we can raise our levels of expertise, keep a ready inventory of spares and be able to respond to faults quickly. Our excellent relationship with vendors also ensures keep up with the latest technologies too.
Short list of the management tasks our administrators perform as part of our server maintenance program:
- 24/7 monitoring of your server including all services running (Web, E-mail, Database, Control Panel, DNS, RAID/drives performance, etc).
- Timely vulnerability scans of servers.
- Applying patches & software updates of any operating system, and server services, as such become available.
- Running system performance checks to ensure that our hardware and software are functioning properly.
- Immediate hardware replacement of any defective/failed server components